- Categories: Internet Marketing in Charlotte, SEO, Social Networking, Web Design, Website Design in Charlotte •
- Tags: blogging benefits, Internet Marketing, SEO Charlotte, web design •
- Comments Off on The NEW Face of Business Blogs •
- by keithkarr
Here is a list of reasons why it is critical to have a company blog…
Go ahead, shrug off the thought of being a blogger! Dismiss the idea of Designing a blog for your company! It will be impossible to ignore how social media has completely turned business marketing upside down. Blogs are the pin point of this explosion and they are simply the single-most important marketing piece for your company to have!!
Here are just a few points to consider when thinking about Business Blogging:
1] A blog is very easy to set-up and maintain!
2] Blogging keywords using categories and keyword tags are the fuel for great SEO.
3] Based on a HubSpot Survey, Business Blogging Leads to 55% More Website Visitors
4] Integrate all of Your Social profiles (FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletters, etc.) to one place…
5) An efficient blog can be automatically integrated into most of your social profiles.
6) Regular blogging, of relevant business content, allows you to visit your clients as much as you would like.
7) Blogging will help in researching your business practices and staying current.
8) Blogging creates opportunities for Public Relations and possible interviews
9) Blogging Analytics will give you an insight to your clients needs.
10) Blogging gives you a platform to promote your Brand!
Blogging will allow you to influence and be influenced on a regular basis!!
- Categories: Graphic Designer in Charlotte, Internet Marketing in Charlotte, Technology, Website Design in Charlotte •
- Tags: Charlotte, Internet Marketing, North Carolina web design, SEO Charlotte, web design, Website Designer in Charlotte •
- Comments Off on NASA | 3D Printed Food •
- by keithkarr
NASA secures funding to start R&D…
The thought of what this technology could mean is mind blowing…”End of World Hunger perhaps?”, the end of ” FedEx?
What new marketing schemes are on the horizon?
- Imagine mailing out an electric car to test drive…Will FedEx turn it’s business model?
- Imagine what the fast food industry thinks of this technology, assuming McDonald’s owns the rights to the “Big Mac”…will they release the rights, so the world can enjoy a 3D Big Mac!
- What else will this technology produce…Weapons, Houses, People and maybe Dreams?
- What will Grocery Stores become?
NASA is approving this technology for the quest to go to Mars! Being able to print food on demand, will allow for storage, on these long trips, for things other than food.
Question: Will the Internet of the future be the same as it is now?
- Categories: Internet Marketing, Internet Marketing in Charlotte, NC, SEO, Website Design in Charlotte, WordPress •
- Tags: Charlotte, E-Commerce website, Internet Marketing, NC, web design, Website Designer in Charlotte •
- Comments Off on Guest Blogging made very easy! •
- by keithkarr
Have you ever thought about writing a blog and did not know where to start? You can allow someone to write for you or can also sell subscriptions to allow guest bloggers to post on your site.
Guest blogging is a great way to build and develop content. Using the SEO functions of wordpress categories and post tags will help elevate your internet marketing. Giving you a really good website to start link exchanges, possibly use as an e-commerce tool and to run along side of existing websites and/or a facebook page.
Here is an example of the use of this plug-in (user submitted posts), please check out what we did for this client… iHeartMiniBoden.com
- Categories: Internet Marketing, Internet Marketing in Charlotte, Web Design, Website Design in Charlotte, WordPress •
- Tags: SEO Charlotte, web design, Website Designer in Charlotte, WordPress •
- Comments Off on 5 Deadly Sins of SEO and Online Marketing •
- by keithkarr
Internet Marketing and SEO should be the small business’ primary focus
Does your website engage, hold attention and provide relevant readworthy content? Your website should make the reader want to stick around and read more, and connect with you. Strength of content is not enough on its own though. Google differentiates high quality content from low quality based on a number of points, including the usage of links. Inbound links are the heaviest weighted factor in Google’s ranking algorithm. How many does your website have?