Photo Shoot Sign-up
We provide professional, clean high headshots suitable for use on Linked In, Twitter, Facebook, and for professional portfolios. Connect with your audience with a dynamic powerful headshot.
Choose an outfit that enhances you and your features and keeps the focus on your face. Follow these social media headshot photo tips:
1. Love what you’re wearing – Wear a sharp outfit that makes you feel and look your best! Maybe an interview suit, or meeting attire. Something professional yet reflective of your personal style/personality.
2. Bring multiple options
3. Be yourself —Bring a variety of colors as well as both work and casual clothes.
4. Don’t be too selective or seasonal — and most importantly no crazy patterns. No all white or light pastel outfit, unless combined with dark clothing. Avoid shiny or loud clothing.
5. Be smiling and confident – you want to look as approachable as you can because you’re making that first impression.
6. Ladies, keep your jewelry simple and classy. The focus of the shot is you, your jewelry should not overpower the image.
Your image will be flawless, and you will look your very best. If necessary, minor retouching and editing can be done by a Photoshop professional. Editing can include: under eye shadow retouch, blemish removal, teeth whitening, etc..
// Next commercial headshot event:
8-27-2015 | Packard Place |222 South Church Street | 980-833-1871
Pay Now $20 (button right) or at the door $35