This video briefly touches on… Flat design, responsive, scalable, wire framing, .svg usage, cloud based services, leveraging social profiles, using video, creating persona, visual storytelling, navigation, full background images, typography, use of gesture, and single page vertical storytelling.
- Categories: Internet Marketing, NC, Web Design, Web Designer in Charlotte NC, WordPress •
- Tags: blogging benefits, SEO Charlotte, Website Designer in Charlotte, WordPress •
- Comments Off on How to start a blog in 5 steps •
- by keithkarr
Creating a blog is actually much easier than you might think. Here is a quick reference to build your blog and a few suggestions on how to promote your content. Here are the first 5 steps that you need to get started:
1] Get a domain name. You can either go to Register.com or NetworkSolutions.com to register your domain name. Another method of obtaining a domain is to do it through your host, I recommend GoDaddy.com, 1and1.com or BlueHost.com.
* The important thing about selecting a domain name, is to choose a name that has a key word or has a key phrase in it that your customers or members will want to use to search for you.
2] Create profiles to Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. Even if you will not be using these profiles, I recommend getting the name you want, as they are disappearing quickly. These profiles can be directly integrated in a blog VERY easily!
3] Using one of the recommended host, GoDaddy.com, 1and1.com or BlueHost.com, select a package that you want. A basic package should be enough, this should run you only several dollars a month…so go ahead and set-up any email addresses that you might need as well.
4] The most popular blogging platform is WordPress. (Ask your host to please turn on the WordPress function of your domain). ** Make sure to get a user name and password so that you can log into your WordPress dashboard.
5] Lastly, write approx 5-10 blog posts or stories to publish in your “Post” section of the WordPress. ***Keep this in mind, always use keywords in blog title. Keep the titles to 8 words in length. The titles are one of the things google will look for and help drive traffic to your blog!
Now you are ready to go. It is really that easy!
- Categories: Internet Marketing in Charlotte, SEO, Social Networking, Web Design, Website Design in Charlotte •
- Tags: blogging benefits, Internet Marketing, SEO Charlotte, web design •
- Comments Off on The NEW Face of Business Blogs •
- by keithkarr
Here is a list of reasons why it is critical to have a company blog…
Go ahead, shrug off the thought of being a blogger! Dismiss the idea of Designing a blog for your company! It will be impossible to ignore how social media has completely turned business marketing upside down. Blogs are the pin point of this explosion and they are simply the single-most important marketing piece for your company to have!!
Here are just a few points to consider when thinking about Business Blogging:
1] A blog is very easy to set-up and maintain!
2] Blogging keywords using categories and keyword tags are the fuel for great SEO.
3] Based on a HubSpot Survey, Business Blogging Leads to 55% More Website Visitors
4] Integrate all of Your Social profiles (FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletters, etc.) to one place…
5) An efficient blog can be automatically integrated into most of your social profiles.
6) Regular blogging, of relevant business content, allows you to visit your clients as much as you would like.
7) Blogging will help in researching your business practices and staying current.
8) Blogging creates opportunities for Public Relations and possible interviews
9) Blogging Analytics will give you an insight to your clients needs.
10) Blogging gives you a platform to promote your Brand!
Blogging will allow you to influence and be influenced on a regular basis!!
- Categories: Internet Marketing in Charlotte, Technology, Web Design, Website Design in Charlotte •
- Comments Off on “Mind Blowing” Tech! •
- by keithkarr
We are in a time of amazing changes. The internet, in itself has changed everything… Smart phones, modern medicine, social media, etc. are just the beginning! Here is a preview article that appeared on the INC. website. “5 ideas that will blow your mind”
1] A laser printer for DNA: the San Francisco based company, Cambrian Genomics is creating the world’s first DNA laser printer. We have moved into the age of creating anything?
2] Software that thinks like a Human? California based start-up Vicarious, will build this software. The co founder of FaceBook, Dustin Moskovitz is part of the team that has raised $15 million dollars to fund this project. Kinda creates a new spin on what the avatars will become…imagine talking profiles?
3] Matternet, Palo-Alta based start-up, will start testing small drones that can deliver medicine and medical supplies, ANYWHERE! With the healthcare changing in the U.S., maybe there will be money to be made delivering medicine to the world! Testing apparently will start in the Dominican Republic, later this year!
4] X-ray Vision? Xandem has developed a new technology that will us to see through walls. Xandem will launch it’s first product in April, with the helps of a Salt Lake Ciry Angel investor. This kind of takes transparency to another level!
5] Swallowing nano technology “pill” to track your health? Proteus is to receive FDA approval soon. This sensor will be powered by body fluids.
These are some really amazing technologies, that are sure to change the landscape…
Full story Inc.com
- Categories: Inbound Marketing, Internet Marketing in Charlotte, Marketing, NC, Web Design, Website Design in Charlotte •
- Tags: Internet Marketing, Pinterest Marketing, SEO Charlotte, Website Designer in Charlotte •
- Comments Off on Take an INTEREST in PINTEREST! •
- by keithkarr
- Categories: Internet Marketing in Charlotte, Social Networking, Web Design •
- Tags: Internet Marketing, NC, Social Media, Website Designer in Charlotte •
- Comments Off on Social Media…”Wildfire!” •
- by keithkarr
Wildfire Social Media Marketing Software… WildFireapp.com
- The number one priority is enabling your social and digital marketing success. Whether it’s mastering a platform, creating connections with your customers, or tying your social efforts to your business objectives, Wildfire has the right resources to help you achieve your social marketing goals!
- Categories: Internet Marketing, Internet Marketing in Charlotte, Web Design, Website Design in Charlotte, WordPress •
- Tags: SEO Charlotte, web design, Website Designer in Charlotte, WordPress •
- Comments Off on 5 Deadly Sins of SEO and Online Marketing •
- by keithkarr
Internet Marketing and SEO should be the small business’ primary focus
Does your website engage, hold attention and provide relevant readworthy content? Your website should make the reader want to stick around and read more, and connect with you. Strength of content is not enough on its own though. Google differentiates high quality content from low quality based on a number of points, including the usage of links. Inbound links are the heaviest weighted factor in Google’s ranking algorithm. How many does your website have?