- Categories: Inbound Marketing, SEO, Social Networking, Social Publishing •
- Tags: blogging benefits, Internet Marketing •
- Comments Off on 5 SEO Trends 2014, Entrepreneur.com •
- by keithkarr
Here is an article on Entrepreneur.com the top 5 trends, SEO in 2014.
1.] Be Effective: There are 3 components to focus on, links, content and social media.
2.] Content Marketing: Create content that markets to your readers. Tell your own story, using original content and shared content. Blog, blog and blog!
3.] Be mobile: Having your web content respond to mobile devices are not an option any more. With the growing percentage of mobile devices exceeding the desktops, mobile optimization is no longer an option.
4.] Building your brand, over building links: Tell your own story. Sell your brand with unique and genuine content. Creating a Google authorship will be a key component.
5.] Google+, along with all social media, will be a MUST moving forward
- Categories: Internet Marketing in Charlotte, SEO, Social Networking, Web Design, Website Design in Charlotte •
- Tags: blogging benefits, Internet Marketing, SEO Charlotte, web design •
- Comments Off on The NEW Face of Business Blogs •
- by keithkarr
Here is a list of reasons why it is critical to have a company blog…
Go ahead, shrug off the thought of being a blogger! Dismiss the idea of Designing a blog for your company! It will be impossible to ignore how social media has completely turned business marketing upside down. Blogs are the pin point of this explosion and they are simply the single-most important marketing piece for your company to have!!
Here are just a few points to consider when thinking about Business Blogging:
1] A blog is very easy to set-up and maintain!
2] Blogging keywords using categories and keyword tags are the fuel for great SEO.
3] Based on a HubSpot Survey, Business Blogging Leads to 55% More Website Visitors
4] Integrate all of Your Social profiles (FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Newsletters, etc.) to one place…
5) An efficient blog can be automatically integrated into most of your social profiles.
6) Regular blogging, of relevant business content, allows you to visit your clients as much as you would like.
7) Blogging will help in researching your business practices and staying current.
8) Blogging creates opportunities for Public Relations and possible interviews
9) Blogging Analytics will give you an insight to your clients needs.
10) Blogging gives you a platform to promote your Brand!
Blogging will allow you to influence and be influenced on a regular basis!!
- Categories: Internet Marketing, Internet Marketing in Charlotte, NC, SEO, Website Design in Charlotte, WordPress •
- Tags: Charlotte, E-Commerce website, Internet Marketing, NC, web design, Website Designer in Charlotte •
- Comments Off on Guest Blogging made very easy! •
- by keithkarr
Have you ever thought about writing a blog and did not know where to start? You can allow someone to write for you or can also sell subscriptions to allow guest bloggers to post on your site.
Guest blogging is a great way to build and develop content. Using the SEO functions of wordpress categories and post tags will help elevate your internet marketing. Giving you a really good website to start link exchanges, possibly use as an e-commerce tool and to run along side of existing websites and/or a facebook page.
Here is an example of the use of this plug-in (user submitted posts), please check out what we did for this client… iHeartMiniBoden.com